Sunday, April 17, 2016

Air Jordan Kobe Pack

Hello everyone, today I'll be talking about a new Air Jordan pack that a lot of people, including myself, are excited about. The Air Jordan Kobe Pack consists of two Jordan shoes, the Jordan 3 and the Jordan 8, in the lakers color way. These two shoes are still a rumor, so there is no set release date, and no set price, but it is rumored to be around $500 for the pack. Of course this pack will not be easy to get, and I'm already assuming that the re sale price is going to go through the roof. I'll be on a look out for the pack, hopefully I'm lucky!


 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. they really are! the price is crazy though!

      Delete
  2. Marvelous shoes. I'm thinking of buying them shoes at the Finish Line in Echelon for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete