Thursday, May 5, 2016

Air Jordan 4 Classic Green

Hello class, today I will be talking about one of my 'holy grails" that I own. The Air Jordan 4 Classic Green was released on July 24, 2004 and were never released again. These shoes were priced at $110.00 when they first released, now if you find these shoes being re sold in great condition, they'll go for about $450.00. Crazy right?! These shoes are dressed in an all white leather and metallic jumpman on the heel and green shoe lace hoops. Over time these shoes will yellow around the tongue and the sides, and the mid sole can crumble and become useless. I was able to find these pair of shoes in an amzing condition. The owner only wore them 2 times, and were not yellowing and the price was amazing. The owner was asking $240 and that's a great price for these shoes. I'm hoping they re release these shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment