Monday, February 22, 2016

Jordan Fear 4's

Good afternoon class,

today I'll be discussing a recent purchase I made. Over the weeked I was able to purchase a pair of Jordan Fear 4's. I was able to buy these shoes at a very good price, but I'll reveal the price after ;).
These shoes were pre-owned but were in great condtion. To be able to find these shoes in great condition is very rare.

The shoe is mainly made up of a suede material. The midsole is black with specs of white on it, while the shoe itself are shades of grey and a black colorway.























When this shoe released in 2013 the shoe was originally supposed to be called the Jordan 4 Oreo, but this shoe came out as a pack. The Jordan 3 Fear, The Jordan 4 Fear and The Jordan 5 Fear all came in this pack, and was dubbed The Fear Pack.


The Jordan 4 Fear was originally priced at $175. The shoe price has gone up!


It's crazy how the price goes up after time. This shoe is not easy to find, and it's even harder to find it in good condtion.

You might be wondering how much I ended up paying for these. I got these shoes for a huge steal! I only paid $200 for them, and as you can see they could've been sold for a lot more!

Well till next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment